Dear friends, please take these words from the loving heart from which they are coming. Be oh so careful, that the hurts you experience make you better, not bitter. I love you all, and I just felt that I would be amiss if I did not share these thoughts.
1. Stop worrying about what you lost. The loss may be less than the potential gain.
2. Stop worrying about attitudes in people that you cannot change. It’s their problem, not yours.
3. Stop worrying about proving yourself to people.
4. Stop trying to jump through the hoops others set up for you.
5. Stop worrying about what people are saying or thinking about you. Maybe they aren’t.
6. Stop worrying about the limitations others may have established for you.
7. Stop wondering about what might have been. Concentrate on what can be.
8. Stop explaining or excusing yourself. You did it. It’s done. They don’t (or shouldn’t) need your reasons.
9. Stop being on the defensive. Move forward.
10. Stop making it about YOU. That is why we sin in the first place.
11. Stop reliving your story in your mind.
12. Stop expecting people to respond the right way. Don’t expect them to be perfect. You weren’t.
13. Stop the repetition of negative thoughts and actions.
14. Stop blaming your past for your present. That may be what caused your fall in the first place.
15. Stop living in the past. That will only hinder getting on with the present.
16. Stop being ungrateful. God has forgiven you. What’s not to be thankful for?